§1 Information on the Collection of Personal Data and Provider Identification
(1) In the following sections we inform you on the collection of personal data when visiting our website. Personal data are all data which could be related to you as a person, such as name, address, email addresses or pattern of use.
(2) Weckerle GmbH is the „service provider“ in the meaning of § 13 German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the „controller“ in the meaning of § 3 para. 7 German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), cf. our imprint on this website.
§2 Right to Information and Withdrawal of Approval
(1) You have a legal right to demand from us at any time information on data stored by us concerning your person, as well as information on their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to which these data will be transmitted, including the purpose of the storage.
(2) If you have consented to the use of data you can revoke such consent at any time.
(3) If you wish to obtain further information, or if you have information inquiries or objections, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email or by using the address referred to in § 1 para. 2 above.
§3 Data Security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to safeguard the security of stored data, especially in order to protect your personal data from risks associated with data transmissions or from access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological progress.
§4 Collection of Personal Data in Case of Informational Use
When you visit our website for informational use only, i. e., when you do not log in, register or transmit information in other ways, we do not collect personal data with the exception of data transmitted by your browser in order to enable you to visit the website. These are:
– IP address
– Date and time of access
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific site)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Volume of data transmitted
– Website from which our site was accessed
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
§5 Use of Services on our Website
When contacting the service provider by email or by use of the contact form we store your email address and, if provided by you, your name and phone number in order to answer your questions.
§6 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of the Google Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and which allows an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website will be passed on to a Google server in the USA and saved there.
(2) On this website IP-anonymisation is activated, so that Google will truncate/anonymize the IP address of users within the Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.